Re: [isabelle] Is Simpl code executable?

Dear Tobias,

Thanks for the clarification.

I guess what I am looking for is a way to limit the Simpl programs I write
to those programs from which C code could be generated.
I guess maybe a way to do that would be just to write C0 code and generate
the Simpl code. The only drawback of this is that I'm not sure how elegant
the generated Simpl code would be and how easy it would be to verify it.

Best,
Christine