[isabelle] jEdit (unexpected?) behavior

Dear Users,

A simple question concerning jEdit in Isabelle. When doing the following
steps:

File -> New  and typing (as an example)

theory test2
imports Main
begin
 term "0 + (1::nat)"
end

and saving as test2,thy, Isabelle process successfully the input but the
output (docked) area does not update, i.e.,
for instance, when one points the mouse to right of the term expression
above.  Of course this is just
a toy example to illustrate the issue in the simplest possible way.
To circumvent this problem I close and reopen the file.
This happens also when I choose (new file) in Isabelle mode.

PS: Running Isabelle 2011-1 + Ubuntu 10.04

Best!
--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)