[isabelle] Browsing Main?

Dear Users,

Although we "all know" (via the pdf documentation available) what is in the
Main.thy, it would be nice to browse through it
directly at  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist/library/HOL/Main.html  (and
thus seeing all the details in real Isabelle),
instead of visiting the contributing theories in a brute-force way. Since
the theory is somehow "empty" at the address above,
I wonder if something like this could be available in the next release?

I am assuming this request makes some sense after all...

Best!
--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)