Re: [isabelle] Linear Ordering for nat list

Warning: HOL functions are total, there is no notion of a domain. That is, the
domain is always the whole type. If you want to express that the function is
partial, you need to do so explicitly. Peter already suggested carrying the
domain around explicitly or using HOLCF. Making it a function to type "option"
is another option ;-)

Tobias