[isabelle] Proof help on Cardinality and list_all2

Hello:

I have been trying to see if there is a straightforward way to prove the
following in Isabelle:

  card {x. list_all2 op < x (a # s)} = a * card {x. list_all2 op < x s}

Specifically, I suspect that this must have come up somewhere before, and
I seet some statements that might be related in the various built-in
theories, but I am so new to Isabelle that I am having trouble putting
them together into a simple proof. I would appreciate any help on the
nicest way to go about this proof.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.