[isabelle] "isabelle make" in windows-RC2

Dear Isabelle Users,

I was just testing the document preparation system tools in the
Windows-Cigwin-2012-RC2 and  got the
following error message;

>Alfio Martini at AlfioMartini-PC ~/Isabelle/PropTh/ISAR-PROP
>$ ./makescript
>### White space in ISABELLE_HOME may cause strange problems!
>### ISABELLE_HOME="/cygdrive/c/Users/Alfio
Martini/Desktop/Isabelle2012-RC2"
>### White space in ISABELLE_HOME may cause strange problems!
>### ISABELLE_HOME="/cygdrive/c/Users/Alfio
Martini/Desktop/Isabelle2012-RC2"
>make: /cygdrive/c/Users/Alfio: Command not found
>IsaMakefile:25: recipe for target `/cygdrive/c/Users/Alfio' failed
>make: *** [/cygdrive/c/Users/Alfio] Error 127

Somehow the command "isabelle make" here is not able to cope with the space
in the string "Alfio Martini".

Since this environment Isabelle variables are set automatically I do not
know how to solve it.
I took a look at the IsaMakeFile and the System Manual, but it was not that
helpful (for the time being)!

Many thanks!
--
Alfio Ricardo Martini