Re: [isabelle] Looking for the GOOD way to use Isabelle and Latex together when writing a thesis

Maybe this helps: https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/Generate_TeX_Snippets
The example is a bit simple, but you can probably do something like this:

text_raw{*
\DefineSnippet{name}{
*}

<your Isabelle text>

text_raw{* } *}

However, I haven't tried this. I have another way of achieving what you want,
but it needs a lengthier piece of latex code. I can send it to you if you want.

Tobias