Re: [isabelle] Dealing with Cases

On Tue, 08 May 2012 13:20:13 +0200, Makarius wrote:

> Just to understand the notation, you can use this in Isabelle2012 (e.g.
> RC2) to disable the heavy sugar coating

Thanks for the tip!  I am working with my own datatype, which I am
building up, and this is pretty new for me.  Most things are working just
fine now, but I have not read up on what Datatype does to get the cases
and other nice little features yet, so I may have to do that some time in
the future to make working with my own datatype that much easier.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.