Re: [isabelle] Isabelle on OpenBSD?

On 15/05/2012 21:55, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:
Looking at Poly/ML, I note that it appears to want static address ranges for
a database, which, if I am reading correctly, could require some work, since
OpenBSD uses randomized memory allocation.  On the other hand, so do many of
the Linux systems out there today, so I suspect that I am misunderstanding
some of the Poly/ML porting guidelines.

Please ignore the old "Porting" document. I hadn't realised it was still on the website. I'll get rid of it since Poly/ML has not used static address ranges since version 5.0 many years ago.

It's very likely that the Poly/ML tar-ball will compile and install on OpenBSD with at most some minor tweaks. I've just compiled the SVN version on FreeBSD and just had to add an include file that it required.

David