Re: [isabelle] jedit

Dear all,

maybe it was to obvious to state explicitly, I'll do it anyways. Full-Screen mode (either View -> Toggle Full-Screen Mode, or F11) might be of interest.

Since many modern laptops are wide-screen, I also tend to move the output panel to the right.

For minimizing surrounding decorations, as suggested already by others, undocking all panels besides Output (i.e., Sidekick, Console, ProverSession) does work.

cheers

chris