[isabelle] Dark jEdit color themes

I was playing with the EditorScheme plugin in Isabelle the other day trying
to get a darker color scheme, but I noticed that much of the text in
Isabelle did not follow what I expected.  Instead, the highlighted text
inside of a quote remained black despite changes in the background colors
and other elements. This is in Isabelle 2012 RC2, but I have not tried any
of the others.

Is there a way to use a dark color scheme for Isabelle/jEdit? In particular
I like Solarized Dark or Zenburn.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.