Re: [isabelle] RC3 startup problem on Scientific Linux

   This means you are running 64-bit Linux, and the JavaScript of the
   website displays the 64-bit option as a big green download button.

It works, Makarius!  On the 64-bit Linux, I downloaded the 64-bit
version from http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2012-RC3, and
it executes both of two good *thy files, and both look fine.

I realized my problem: I thought all links we can click on that are
underlined and have a different font.  But I was wrong!

--
Best,
Bill