Re: [isabelle] Proof mode maintained after outcommenting [Re: Isabelle2012-RC3 available for testing]

Am 22/05/2012 11:09, schrieb Makarius:
> For example, Netbeans makes it hard to type unbalanced
> quotes/comments at all by closing the range immediately, but I did not like the
> mechanics of it very much.

For quotes such an auto-closing feature sounds fairly natural and useful,
although this is just a gut reaction. For comments it won't be so helpful
because one often wants to comment out already existing text (whereas I never
want to quote existing unquoted text).

Tobias