Re: [isabelle] naming facts

I assume that you are aware of the various chaining facilities that exist, including moreover/ultimately. And the ability to refer to facts using backquotes, as in `k>0`.

With those, I find that I don't need many labels, so that usually the name of the variable involved is sufficient, for example,

	assumes k: "k>0"

Larry Paulson