[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2012
Isabelle2012 is now available.
This version introduces many changes and improvements over
Isabelle2011-1, see the NEWS file in the distribution for more
details. Some highlights are:
* Improved Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE (PIDE).
* Support for block-structured specification contexts.
* Discontinued old code generator.
* Updated manuals: prog-prove, isar-ref, implementation, system.
* HOL: type 'a set is proper type constructor again.
* HOL: improved representation of numerals.
* HOL: new transfer and lifting packages, improved quotient package.
* HOL tool enhancements: Quickcheck, Nitpick, Sledgehammer.
* HOL library enhancements, including HOL-Library and HOL-Probability.
* HOL: more TPTP support.
* Re-implementation of HOL-Import for HOL-Light.
* ZF: some modernization of notation and proofs.
* System integration: improved support of Windows platform.
You may get Isabelle2012 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and