Re: [isabelle] paper discuss the implementation of temporal logic in isabelle

You may be interested in http://afp.sourceforge.net/entries/TLA.shtml, which develops an encoding of a variant of linear-time temporal logic in Isabelle/HOL. Depending on what you want to do, you will need to decide on whether you want a shallow or deep encoding of the temporal logic you are interested in.

Best regards,

Stephan Merz