Re: [isabelle] Help file for commands such as "declare [[show_types]]" because jEdit lacks PG features

On 5/29/2012 2:29 AM, Lars Noschinski wrote:
On 26.05.2012 03:58, gottfried.barrow at gmx.com wrote:
Being in the habit of using the Acrobat search is what messed me up. The
phrase "find_theorems" is listed in the index, but I had searched on
"find", and it didn't show up in the search, so I didn't even think
about the index.

Many PDF viewers choke on "fi", as generates an fi-ligature instead of two letters f and i.

  -- Lars

In a PDF, I frequently highlight text and do a CNTL-b to create a bookmark, so I've seen over and over that "fi" in the text gets converted to a symbol similar to what Prince used when he became "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince."

However, it never occurred to me that "fi" in a word would cause problems with Acrobat search. Now I know. Thanks, because Acrobat search is useful if I know its limitations.

--GB