[isabelle] "end" keyword in jEdit [Re: Started auction theory toolbox; announcement, next steps, and questions]

Hi Makarius,

First, Vickrey.thy didn't end with "end", which was easy to fix.

I had no idea, as jEdit didn't warn me.  Is this a bug or a feature?

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec, Skype duke4701

→ Enabling Domain Experts to use Formalised Reasoning @ AISB 2013
  2–5 April 2013, Exeter, UK.  Deadlines 10 Dec (stage 1), 14 Jan (st. 2)
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/events/aisb2013/