Re: [isabelle] Haskabelle problems

On 15.10.2012 02:18, Manuel Eberl wrote:
I'm struggling a bit with Haskabelle at the moment. I think I set it up
correctly, it compiled and everything, but as soon as I try to use it on
a simple file - say, something like this…
[...]

…I get the following error message:
Warning: File or directory "Test.hs" does not exist!haskabelle_bin:
user error (Internal error: No Haskell module was parsed!)
Even though the file most definitely exists.

There is a bug in the haskabelle run script which changes the current working directory and therefore breaks relative paths. I have fixed it now in the repository.

So I tried using the entire directory as the source:
isabelle haskabelle ./ thy/

So with this bug, ./ refers to the Haskabelle directory ...

But:
haskabelle_bin: user error (The module "Data.Maybe" imported from
module "Importer.Hsx" cannot be found at "./Data/Maybe.hs"!)
On another system, with the same setup, I get:
haskabelle_bin: user error (The module "Data.List" imported from
module "Importer.Library" cannot be found at "./Data/List.hs"!)

... and tries to import Haskabelle itself.

  -- Lars