Re: [isabelle] Highlight sorry in jEdit

On 09.11.2012 09:09, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Dear List,

I often use sorry when doing my proofs top-down; and then I later need
to find them again. I found out about Ctrl-, to search, but it would be
more convenient if sorry were prominently highlighted, e.g. in red. This
would give me continuous feedback about how far I am with my proof.

Can I easily configure that myself? Also, please consider making that
the default, I’d say others profit from that as well.

There is the highlighter plugin which you can use to highlight arbitrary text in colors of your choosing.

  -- Lars