Re: [isabelle] Highlight sorry in jEdit

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012, Johannes Hölzl wrote:

Am Freitag, den 09.11.2012, 09:09 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
Dear List,

I often use sorry when doing my proofs top-down; and then I later need
to find them again. I found out about Ctrl-, to search, but it would be
more convenient if sorry were prominently highlighted, e.g. in red. This
would give me continuous feedback about how far I am with my proof.

Can I easily configure that myself? Also, please consider making that the default, I’d say others profit from that as well.

In the development version of Isabelle is sorry already highlighted with a light red background. It is not (yet?) reflected at the scrollbar like it is done with errors and warnings.

I am still working on what will become the next official release of Isabelle/jEdit eventually.

There is not "the" development version, and its change history is not necessarily monotonic in the semantic sense, so "yet" above also does not apply. One needs to understand that being hooked on Isabelle repository versions means that you follow the waves of changes of the day or the week.

You are welcome to do so and report anything you observe on the isabelle-dev mailing list -- with proper changeset ids (abbreviated SHA1 keys) since this is the only thing that does not change over time, and tells unambigously what is your "current" version.