Re: [isabelle] Highlight sorry in jEdit

Am Donnerstag, den 15.11.2012, 17:13 +0100 schrieb Makarius:
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2012, Johannes Hölzl wrote:
[..]
> > In the development version of Isabelle is sorry already highlighted with
> > a light red background. It is not (yet?) reflected at the scrollbar like
> > it is done with errors and warnings.
>
> I am still working on what will become the next official release of
> Isabelle/jEdit eventually.
>
> There is not "the" development version, and its change history is not
> necessarily monotonic in the semantic sense, so "yet" above also does not
> apply. One needs to understand that being hooked on Isabelle repository
> versions means that you follow the waves of changes of the day or the
> week.
>
> You are welcome to do so and report anything you observe on the
> isabelle-dev mailing list -- with proper changeset ids (abbreviated SHA1
> keys) since this is the only thing that does not change over time, and
> tells unambigously what is your "current" version.

Ah, my statement was not intended to be an actual observation of the
Isabelle repository. As the question was asked on isabelle-users I
assumed that Joachim does not run the development version of Isabelle
and I wanted to give him an glimpse of a possible future release of
Isabelle.

But to store the information for the archive: in revision a3bede207a04
of the repository Isabelle/jEdit nicely marks "sorry" in red :-)

 - Johannes