Re: [isabelle] Length of Proofs

Makarius,

My understanding has been that you - or someone - introduced new features in Isabelle which were accessible only from Isar, not from the Standard ML interface.

In my book this discourages the use of Standard ML, and also provides an explanation for it having "come out of use", regardless of its relative merits as a user interface language.

I don't understand your reference to SSReflect. How would that help me do Isabelle proofs?

Jeremy