Re: [isabelle] Feature wish: Minimal simp/auto invocations

What i would find more useful would be output in the form of 'Use "apply
(simp add: foo bar baz bam bang)"', i. e. if it showed a list of the
rewrite rules that it used and that are not in the simp set anyway.
This, if I am not mistaken, would not lead to the problem of exposing
any of these these internal details but still provide a similar
functionality. I for one use "simp add:" much more often than "simp
only:" and have often found myself removing rules from the "add" clause
by trial and error to find out which of them are actually necessary.

Cheers,
Manuel