Re: [isabelle] Highlight sorry in jEdit

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012, Lars Noschinski wrote:

On 19.11.2012 09:02, Makarius wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2012, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

Just to be clear on that: reports from the development front are
welcome here, in particular as a reply to a question/suggestion.

In such cases the correct answer on this list is like "the issue has
been addressed recently, so it will probably be in the next release",
without specific references to certain changesets.

Which is just what Johannes did in his first mail.

Yes, you are right. Only later he got confused by my anseer and added the changeset id to the thread on isabelle-users, probably because I always insist in doing this on isabelle-dev.

Let's hope we all get more proficient in the semantic models behind of the two mailing lists.