Re: [isabelle] Context Free Language

Do you have statistical data about language usage in the Isabelle libraries known? A common ground exists at least on the Ch(3) level. My personal experience also tells me that there is a Ch(2) basic language. The idea of flexibility is understandable, but is similar to domain specific languages, which might/should (deliberately) lead to Babylon in commercial application development.
Jens