Re: [isabelle] Show types

Am 30.11.2012 18:31, schrieb Hidetsune Kobayashi:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to turn on Isabelle -> Settings -> Display -> Show Types
> in ProofGeneral by (emacs) lisp command.
> Let me know which command makes the switch on.
>
> Hidetsune

After Isabelle has been started (to toggle):

M-x isar-display:show-types-toggle

or directly in LISP:
(isar-display:show-types-toggle 1)

You might also be interested in my playing around with Isabelle/PG
variables from emacs, as found here [1]. There, I set the variables
before Isabelle has been started, and the code takes care to inject them
right after Isabelle started up.

- René

[1]
https://lists.cam.ac.uk/pipermail/cl-isabelle-users/2012-September/msg00019.html