[isabelle] Isabelle/jEdit and Fonts

I am trying to examine the possibility of using some different fonts with jEdit in Isabelle. My normal 5.0 version of jEdit with my Java runtime works fine to give me certain fonts (FreeFont, OTF, in particular), and I have checked that it has the glyphs that I care about, but for some reason, the Isabelle/jEdit instance is not giving me those fonts as an option. Is there some way to get this? Is it just that it is running with a different JVM version, or is it something in the way jEdit is combined with Isabelle, or something else entirely?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.