Re: [isabelle] (Unexpected) Problems with isabelle make on Windows/Cygwin

Hi Makarius,

Thank you for your quick answer. Anyway I do not have any other Cygwin
installation and I am
using the Cygwin terminal from the Isabelle bundle (as I always did).

That is why I mentioned that I have no clue about what is going on.

Since I am really in need of this, I am coming back to the good old
"Virtual Box+Ubuntu"
environment.

Please, let me me know if you have any other suggestion.

All the Best!

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)