[isabelle] Haskabelle problems

Hallo,

I'm struggling a bit with Haskabelle at the moment. I think I set it up
correctly, it compiled and everything, but as soon as I try to use it on
a simple file - say, something like this…

Test.hs:
> module Test where
>
> itrev [] xs = xs
> itrev (x:xs) ys = itrev xs (x:ys)

…with a command like this…
> isabelle haskabelle Test.hs thy/

…I get the following error message:
> Warning: File or directory "Test.hs" does not exist!haskabelle_bin:
> user error (Internal error: No Haskell module was parsed!)
Even though the file most definitely exists.

So I tried using the entire directory as the source:
> isabelle haskabelle ./ thy/

But:
> haskabelle_bin: user error (The module "Data.Maybe" imported from
> module "Importer.Hsx" cannot be found at "./Data/Maybe.hs"!)
On another system, with the same setup, I get:
> haskabelle_bin: user error (The module "Data.List" imported from
> module "Importer.Library" cannot be found at "./Data/List.hs"!)

GHC works fine and Test.hs compiles without problems, so all the
required modules seem to be there. In fact, isabelle haskabelle -e (i.e.
running the examples through Haskabelle) also seems to work. What am I
doing wrong?

Cheers
Manuel