Re: [isabelle] download all the entries for all the packages needed

The simplest solution is to download the whole AFP - it is not so big (yet).
Here is how you should install and use it: http://afp.sourceforge.net/using.shtml
There is no facility yet to pull in exactly the articles needed.

Best
Tobias