Re: [isabelle] download all the entries for all the packages needed

Hi,

you can either download the whole AFP as Tobias suggested, or you can use the "Depends On" column in the entry description on
http://afp.sourceforge.net/entries/Dijkstra_Shortest_Path.shtml

In this case it says that you'll need the entries Refine_Monadic and Collections, and Collections needs Binomial-Heaps and Finger-Trees.

I think you have discovered the deepest dependency tree in the whole AFP with this entry -- usually there are 0 or 1 steps only.

Cheers,
Gerwin