Re: [isabelle] BUG in conv.ML: rewr_conv and then_conv fail due to beta-normalization issue

Hi Christian,

the website still has the theory files.

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/nominal/activities/tphols09/idw.html

Andreas

Am 26.10.2012 08:59, schrieb Christian Sternagel:
What I found quite interesting was the presentation by Stefan Berghofer
of Isabelle conversions at the 2009 isabelle-dev workshop at Munich. He
first showed how to make a simplifier with a few conversions and
conversion combinators, then showed how to make it a little faster using
a "Boultonized" version of the same (like "Q" conversions in HOL), and
then showed how to make it really fast using the Isabelle Simplifier
techniques that came after conversions so many years ago.
Does anybody know whether slides/thy-files of this talk are still around? (I did
not manage to find a website for any of the Isabelle Users Workshops besides
2012.) - cheers chris