[isabelle] Print proof of theorem

Hi to all,

I'm rather new to Isabelle and I'm currently writing my Master's Thesis
using Isabelle/Isar and the document preparation system. I was wondering if
there is a way to print out a theorem with its proof using antiquotations of
the Isabelle document preparation system. I'm asking because what I want is
to hide the proofs initially and show only the theorems and put the proofs
then in the appendix at the end of the document.

Thanks.

Diego