Re: [isabelle] Free variable dead horse beat; getting two equiv formulas after either one is axiomatized

Christian,

Send me sources, please. As I mention below, it's hard to get excited about an offer when there's still work required by me, but I should at least look at what you got if you offer it to me, plus I might as well have it to be able to open up the THY to see the actual code. There's always something to be learned by looking at the actual code, rather than just the PDF.