Re: [isabelle] Parallel proofs issue, potentially in subst method

On 13/09/2012 02:34, Rafal Kolanski wrote:
Yes, we ended up doing that, and now we're back to PolyML segfaulting
with -q 2. David seems to be applying quite a few fixes to the GC
though, so we have high hopes of getting it working soon.

I have fixed all the segfaults I am aware of with the GC and I'm on the point of releasing SVN 1594 as Poly/ML 5.5. If you have an example that consistently fails I will investigate. However, I need as much detail as possible and if at all possible a script that I can run to reproduce it. Bear in mind that I know absolutely nothing about using Isabelle so it needs to be foolproof.

David