Re: [isabelle] Insufficient memory when building heap image
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] Insufficient memory when building heap image
- From: Manuel Eberl <eberlm at in.tum.de>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:07:03 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:15.0) Gecko/20120827 Thunderbird/15.0
Brilliant, worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!
On 28/09/12 16:45, Makarius wrote:
> Alternatively, you can ignore the problem and use current polyml-5.5.0
> from here: http://isabelle.in.tum.de/components/polyml-5.5.0.tar.gz
> This is the brand-new Poly/ML release, with greatly improved heap
> management (parallel garbage collection and online sharing of values).
> It is able to run much larger Isabelle applications even in 32bit mode.
> To use the above polyml-5.5.0 component in Isabelle2012, add something
> like this to your $ISABELLE_HOME_USER/etc/settings:
> ML_OPTIONS="-H 500"
> Then rebuild the required images as usual via Isabelle2012/build.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and