Re: [isabelle] Need Isabelle 2010 and installation tutorial

Dear Geng,

I am not aware of Isabelle 2010, most likely you mean the Isabelle version which was released in 2010, which was Isabelle2009-2. Several recent Isabelle releases are available from

  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/download_past.html

which is admittedly not that easy to find:

  1) http://isabelle.in.tum.de
  2) -> Installation
  3) -> archive

On the website of the desired release (assuming it is Isabelle2009-2) there is "Download & Support" with a link to "installation instructions".

cheers

chris