Re: [isabelle] Two problems about emacs and jedit

On 15.04.2013 11:57, Makarius wrote:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013, jiangdc wrote:

I installed Isabelle2013 with emacs23 on Ubuntu 12.04.

And when I use jedit, if I typed a key word incorrectly, e.g. typing
"shwo" instead of "show", sometimes I can not edit the file any more.
I can save the file by mous, but I have to re-open jedit for further
editing. This problem also happens several times when I type "with"
and "thus" incorrectly several times.

This sounds a bit odd. I wonder if it is a genuine GUI and popup
management problem that some people have reported on certain window
managers.

A student reported privately to me a similar problem (jEdit does not accepting keyboard input anymore, but still reacts to the mouse). I asked him to report it here, but it seems he hasn't yet found the time.

  -- Lars