Re: [isabelle] defining nat1 in isabelle

Hi John,

I think this use of "typedef" is deprecated. Although Isabelle still accepts it, I remember seeing warnings.

All the best,
Stephan

On 04/16/2013 02:09 PM, John Wickerson wrote:
Hi Leo,

You can use the "typedef" command to create new types like this. See

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist/Isabelle2013/doc/tutorial.pdf

on pages 173-176 for more information.

Best wishes,
John