Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/Eclipse prover IDE released!

Hi Andrius,

Thank you very much for your work. I have installed used the update manager
and it works well (see
isa-eclipse-session image).

I am working in windows 8 laptop with 6GB of ram memory. My only complain
is that it took
too (ooo) long to process the thy file (if compared to jedit/isabelle or
isabelle/proofgeneral).

I have used ecplise update manager as explained in the help file. But one
thing caught my attention.
If you click in the link for the windows 64-bit version you will see that
actually it points to the
32 bit version (see second image). So I wonder if that could be the problem
for the very slow file processing.

Thanks for any help

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini