Re: [isabelle] Duplicate constant declaration in sublocale

Hi Lars,

This looks really weird and I don't have an explanation, either, But you can make B a sublocale of A if you move g's definition in A into the locale declaration:

locale A = fixes G :: "('a, 'b) rec"
  fixes g :: "'a => 'b => bool"
  defines g_def: "g u e == proj G e = u"
begin