Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/Eclipse prover IDE released!

Am 18.04.2013 22:36, schrieb Makarius:
> I feel motivated to trash the old IsaMakefile/usedir scripting stuff
> rather soon.  Then users merely have to spend 15min reading the Isabelle
> system manual, and then save a lot of everyday build time.

If it's afterwards still possible to pass an image to PG, I won't
object. Also it would be nice to still have a "isabelle findlogics"
equivalent to allow passing sessions/images by script. Whether this is
implemented by looking into a directory or by using XML-RPC in
combination with the "iSabelle Session Server (iSS) in the Cloud(tm)" is
not my concern.

- René

--
René Neumann