Re: [isabelle] New AFP entry: Light-weight Containers

The link behind "Download Entry" in the afp is broken.

--
  Peter

This is what I get back from the server:

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: afp.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /release/afp-Containers-current.tar.gz
3. Error notes: NONE
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: NONE
7. Time: 2013-04-22 11:28:20 UTC (1366630100)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a
project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be
reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of
the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

     1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
     2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email
        (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for
        their usernames) at user-name at users.sourceforge.net

If you are a maintainer of this web content, please refer to the Site
Documentation regarding web services for further assistance.

NOTE: As of 2008-10-23 directory index display has been disabled by
default. This option may be re-enabled by the project by placing a file
with the name ".htaccess" with this line:

Options +Indexes