Re: [isabelle] Seeking for help in learning Isabelle

On 04/24/2013 05:41 AM, Karthick Vellingiri wrote:
Sir,   I am Karthick doing my M.Sc Software Engineering in PSG College of Technology, India. I am interested in learning Isabelle but since i am newbie to this, i don't know where to start with. I kindly request you to guide me in learning Isabelle.
First steps are suggested as follows: Visit Isabelle's homepage and

(1) install the system: Isabelle is usable such that you can learn by trial and error

(2) start with the tutorial "Programming and Proving in Isabelle/HOL" by trying out the examples you find there [1]

(3) carefully consider your question (and better wait a day) before delivery to this mailing list, then it will be responsive.

Hope that helps,
Walther

[1] copying from PDF to Isabelle needs some care, see
https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/htdig/cl-isabelle-users/2013-March/msg00100.html