[isabelle] BibTeX files on AFP

Hi,

I was about to re-do the BibTeX for AFP entries on our institute website
and while I found the example at http://afp.sourceforge.net/citing.shtml
I was surprised that the individual entries do not have a recommended
BibTeX file. Is there any reason not to provide that (besides that noone
has done it yet)?

Also, I find that dblp is generally a good source of BibTeX files, but
the output generated there, e.g.
http://dblp.uni-trier.de/rec/bibtex/journals/afp/Breitner13
does not contain the ISSN. Is there a way to fix this, so that the
BibTeX files found there match the recommended files?

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner