[isabelle] Thematic trimester "Semantics of proofs and certified mathematics", spring 2014, Paris
We are pleased to announce the following important event.
A 3-months trimester
"Semantics of proofs and certified mathematics"
will take place at the Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, France
in the spring 2014 (from 22 April to 11 July, preceded by a preschool at CIRM, Marseille).
Details are enclosed below.
Pierre-Louis Curien, Hugo Herbelin, and Paul-André Melliès (organisers)
It is our pleasure to announce a programme on "Semantics of proofs and certified mathematics" organised by the Centre Emile Borel of Henri Poincare Institute in Paris, from April 7th to July 11th, 2014.
The organisers are Pierre-Louis Curien, Hugo Herbelin and Paul-Andre Mellies.
Information on the programme can be found at : http://www.ihp.fr/en or at http://ihp2014.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/
Registration for the programme is free and recommended on: http://www.ihp.fr/en/program/10226/register
BE CAREFUL :
Deadline to apply for financial support is September 16th, 2013
During this trimester:
- A summerschool at CIRM is organized from April 7th to April 18th, 2014:
If you intend to participate in this event, it will be necessary to make a pre registration through this link:
The number of participants to CIRM Summer School being limited, if necessary a selection among the applications will have to be made by the organisers.
- 5 workshops will take place:
1) « Formalization of mathematics in proof assistants » - May 5th to 9th (except Thursday, 8th- bank holiday)
2) « Constructive mathematics and models of type theory » - June 2th to 6th
3) « Semantics of proofs and programs » June 10th to 14th (Tuesday through Saturday- Monday, 9th-bank holiday)
4) « Abstraction and verification in semantics » June 23rd to 27th
5) « Certification of high-level and low-level programs » July 7th to 11th
If you intend to participate to one or several of these events please register first to the whole programme. Registrations for these workshops will be opened later on.
I will at that time send you a message informing you about it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Paris!
PS: do not hesitate to forward this e-mail to your colleagues and students.
Sorry for multiple e-mails reception.
CEB Program Coordinator
Institut Henri Poincare
11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 Paris FRANCE
Tel: 01 44 27 67 64
Fax: 01 44 07 09 37
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and