Re: [isabelle] Stray processes on Windows

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

The fact that Isabelle2012 and Isbelle2013 were good at shutting down processes got me in the habit of not even thinking about causing any problems, but I can start turning the prover on and off before I do things that will invoke all these automatic processes.

This side-remarked greatly helped to figure out that a paractical problem was still remaining, until I addressed that in the present Isabelle2013-2-RC3 --- 2 days left for testing.