On Sat, 30 Nov 2013, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) wrote:

Don't know if it's the place to tell: there is a typo in “tutorial.pdf”. In “8.3.1 Overloading”, it says:

 We can introduce a binary infix addition operator ⊗

While it should be

 We can introduce a binary infix addition operator ⊕

I have changed that on https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/ for the final Isabelle2013-2 release. (Afterwards the change will come back on the main Isabelle repository by the canonical merge.)

Note that the "tutorial" is generally not quite up-to-date --- smaller or bigger mistakes and confusion can happen.