Re: [isabelle] Default print modes

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013, Peter Lammich wrote:

How can I activate this print mode to be applied to all default output of 1) PG 2) isabelle/jEdit. (Not sure if the above uses technical correct terminology, so, simply speaking: I want to see do-notation rather than >>= - syntax)

The very ancient option -m is available for all of isabelle-process, isabelle emacs, isabelle jedit.

The interface wrappers also allow persistent options within the settings environment, using PROOFGENERAL_OPTIONS and ISABELLE_JEDIT_OPTIONS, respectively.

Further hints in the "system" manual.